I was wondering if anyone is interested in organizing a barista jam or helping me organize a barista jam in Minnesota. I have never seen one take place in Minnesota and I thought that since the USBC is coming to Minneapolis it might be a good idea to stir up some enthusiasm in Minnesota baristas.

Views: 108

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe you'd like to work on some GS3's or GB5's at the SCAA show ?
let me know??
Gina Palandri
Eric,
This is Kevin from Upper Midwest Gourmet in Minneapolis. I just recently held a barista jam at our facility this past December and was hoping to have another this April prior to the SCAA show. While don't you call me @ 612-250-8277 and I would love to coordinate it with you.
Gina Palandri let us use a GB5 last time so we can ask her again.
Great idea, hope to make it work
Keep me posted. I'd love to come down.

Aaron
i would love to be involved if it is on a weekend that i am able to be in the cities
love to hun!!!
Lets talk!
Gina
Eric, I too have wondered about doing the same. I've never attended a barista jam, but i thought about having a local barista competition or something like that. I can't remember where i read it, Freshcup, Barista Magazine, or Specialty Coffee, but we can get help organizing it. Kevin Selig had one not too long ago, but i was not able to attend.
I'm down.
word
Hey all,
I just set a date for an orginzed barista Jam in Minneapolis for Thursday the 17th of April. I held one back in December of 07 that went quite well, so I am going to stick with that basic plan and already have much needed in place and or ready to produce. I will have a Lazpaziale S5 tall cup espresso machine and am asking for a Nuova Simmonelli Aurelia 2 group from another espresso equipment company in town (Espresso Midwest). I am sending out a invite to the members of TCCC group on Barista Jam today.
Thanks, Kevin, Upper Midwest Gourmet
I would love to do a Barista Jam! I never seen one before but I've always wanted to be involved.
April 17th is a friday....
damn, i guess i'm a little behind the times...

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service