Hello all,
Just wanted to let you know about the annual Wisconsin Restaurant Associations food show to be held in Milwaukee this March 10th - 12th, Monday - Wednesday. It's called the "Wisconsin Restaurant Expo".
I will be there again this year with Upper Midwest Gourmet and would love to meet some of you.
This show is as you would imagine not a complete coffee show, but several of my customers do annually visit this show because it represents all areas of the food service industry that can greatly benefit an independent coffee shop.
It is to be held at the "Midwest Airline Center" in downtown Milwaukee.
Go to www.wirestaurant.org/expo for more details or to register. I also receive several FREE passes for the last day, Wednesday, so call me if you want to go on that day. Hurry though, they can go fast! My cell number is 612-250-8722, or email me @ kevin@uppermidwestgourmet.net.
Hope to see you there.

Also, coming up in a couple of weeks is the "Upper Midwest Hospitality Show" (UP Show) to be held in downtown Minneapolis. This show is Minnesota's version of the Wisconsin show above, so the same types of vendors and customers attend. I will also be there, so stop by and say Hi. This show is to be held on February 17th - 19th, Sunday - Tuesday at the Convention Center in Minneapolis.
Go to www.upshowonline.com to register. I do not get free passes, but do sometimes get discounted ones, so call me for more info.

P.S. And don't forget about the "Specialty Coffee Association of America" (SCAA) annual show to be held in Minneapolis this year. First time it has been in the area for I believe about 8 years now. Go to www.scaa.org for details. Again, I will be there with Upper Midwest Gourmet and several of our vendors. Should be an excellent show!

Thanks and remember, "Every Drink Count!"
Kevin Selig
612-250-8277
kevin@uppermidwestgourmet.net

Views: 21

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service