Hey, great, I am one of them, since I am in Texas. So what's up?

Views: 33

Replies to This Discussion

A lot is up. Specialty coffee just seems to keep growing in TX. It's a beautiful thing.

I see you are the owner of "Coffee Haus Cafe". Is this related to the franchise company Coffee Haus, aka, Metro Coffee Groupe? (IIRC)

Your profile says you're in Dallas. Coffee Haus originated in Dallas. Any connection?

In any case, we'd love for you to write an article about the similarities of running a hair salon and a coffee retailer. Sounds interesting!
Sorry for the delay, I am still trying to figure my way around Barista Exchange. Nope, we are not related to anyone or any franchise, just an independant coffee haus flying solo. I am familiar with the folks at Metro. So, no connection, we've learned everything on our own....and continue to learn. As far as a coffee retailer/ light food having similarities with a hair salon, people tend to "open up" in conversations, both require a keen since of personal service and patience...just a few examples, I could go on and on.....As far as the business side of the two, again, if you don't know what you are doing you could find yourself in big trouble....bankrupt.
We knew nothing about this business when we started and there were those who knew that and in retrospect, I am thankful we survived thru every costly mistake one could make. Our corporation orginated in Arlington back in 1997 and though the growth has been slow and small I wouldn't change a thing for the lessons we have learned, although, I really woudn't want to go thru start up again, as we did before!
Texas has something the rest of the US doesn't have, if only we could support the growth of coffee plants, then I think I would never have to leave.
Damn sea levels.

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service