I'm hoping to get together as a group before the SCAA show at Souther Sun in South Boulder, and if anyone cares to thereafter we could go to my place, (Caffe Sole) and pull shots/pour drinks... Any takers? A Friday night sound OK in a week or so? --Erik Wiilams

Views: 37

Replies to This Discussion

I'm in! Maybe you should use stephen's fancy shmancy email list to get more peeps out?? denverbouldercoffee.com
More peeps good! OK I'll try and get a wider post going and let's set the date for April 18 starting 'round 6pm.
WEEEEHOOOOOOO!!! Yay coffee peeps!
Does anyone know who all is going to show up for this?? Just curious. Super excited though!
Well, Emily and I will be there, as will some of our staff, plus the boys from the roasting company--and you Nolan, if you come... I imagine some other folks will come as well, we'll try and get the word out here in Boulder. I'm gonna buy some beer to have at Sole during the drink making session, we have a 4 group Marzocco Linea to play on.
Hey, Erik! So what is the plan for Friday? We need the address.
Hey, glad ya'll are gonna come up. We're at the intersection of Table Mesa and Broadway in Boulder, so take 36 to Table Mesa exit and go West towards the mountains for a mile or so, take a left (South) on Broadway and then take the second right into the plaza, Southern Sun is a brew-pub on the right side facing the mountains. You can call me at 303-817-4739, or call the cafe at 303-499-2985 if you need help. It should be fun! E

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service