I have been dreaming of moving out west for a long time and it is finally going to happen. I am graduating from the University of Minnesota Duluth in May and will be moving to Portland in June. I will have a degree in English and a minor in writing, but all I want to do is pursue coffee professionally. I am currently looking for a job in the industry. If anyone knows of any cafes, roasters, publications or any other companies in the industry that have job openings please let me know. I will be visiting Portland during the first week of March to go in search of a job. I am excited to become a part of the Portland coffee scene.

Views: 7

Replies to This Discussion

I hear ya. I'm moving there on September 5 and I'm so anxious to start enjoying more of what PDX has to offer! Good luck with your search! :o)
I may have an opening if you are still looking for work! Thanks Brendan
Hi Brendan:
I am still interested in any job openings that may be available. Please let me know what you have and thanks for replying to my post.

Best Regards,

Eric Faust
Hi Eric
Best to probably give me a call to discuss barista job. 503-750-5493 Thanks Brendan

Eric Faust said:
Hi Brendan:
I am still interested in any job openings that may be available. Please let me know what you have and thanks for replying to my post.

Best Regards,

Eric Faust
Brendan:
I tried to give you a call, but your number did not work. I would like to speak to you further about this job. Please call me at 651-357-6272 or send me an e-mail at edfaust@gmail.com. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Eric Faust

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service