Next meeting of the Pittsburgh Beerista Book Club needs to go on the books. We're going to suggest Wednesday, March 26 at Sharp Edge Crafton, 7:30pm. If someone has a better idea or more convenient time, let's kick it around.

We will discuss W. Berry's "The Way of Ignorance" until we can no longer coherently do so.

Dates that are no-gos: Thurs 3/27, any Mondays and Tuesdays and during the NERBCs (4/9-12).

Views: 29

Replies to This Discussion

It occurred to me that the lack of response is most likely due to my misunderstanding of how this thing works - I thought it sent notices on new posts. So nobody heard about it.

Tonight's event is postponed. We'll do something in April after Ithaca.

Btw, appears there's going to be a new Sharp Edge in McMurray shortly for all of us South Hills folks!
Beerista Book Club? I'm in! Tonight would have been perfect for me. Oh well. Next time... McMurray will be much more convenient, living out in the sticks that is.

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service