Yes, that's right. Microprocessors; you don't know what they are, I don't know what they are." ....um, ooops.

Barista Jams.
Yes, those. I've never been to one, you've never been to one. (probably...definitely wrong). Anyway, let's change that. Tim's mentioned it before. I'm sure others have too.

So, may I present to you the OFFICIAL Philly Barista JAM, Spam, and COFFEE CRAM event THREAD!

Views: 169

Replies to This Discussion

OK folks, it is official, and we are getting the ball rolling. If you want to be a part of the planning just get the contact info from the flier.

Ok, this is official now. Anyone who wants to get in on the ground floor and help this thing come together can get the contact info here:

Attachments:
Sorry for the double post, the first one was little cut off, and my edit attempt was apparently unsuccessful.

It was pointed out to me that Sunday is actually the 31st, not the 30th.
Jeez la-fucking-weez Phil.
Hello Phil -

I am very interested in attending. I'll check back once all the details are finalized

All the best,

Spencer

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service