Has anyone out there seen the Barismo Spec EC/EP hybrid tamp with the optional fixed gear cog graphic? For that price though they really should offer to have your name engraved on the tamp as well, that would be sweet.

http://static.zoovy.com/img/espressoparts2/-/B/bicycle_cog_tamp_pis...

Off topic: warning political

I had a 2 hour throw down with a couple Ron Paul supporters tonight. It was a lot of fun, it's odd how they are so confident in throwing out statistic after statistic that is out of context and completely incompatible to the world that currently exists. My favorite comment I made to them was "If Ron Paul was able to go and start his own country and enforce his idea of government it would be great. I would probably even move there, but based on the economic and political dependency we have on our government and our governments role in international relations I just don't see how Ron Paul's idea's are a rational choice."

-feel free to discuss, if you have anything to add.

Views: 33

Replies to This Discussion

Regarding the tamper base: I think it is an awesome idea and really like the cog but I just love the way the Barismo Spec tamper looks as it was originally fashioned. The graphic just makes it look a little cluttered on such a stylish tamper in my opinion. Of course, even more than the aesthetics, I appreciate my BS Tamper for the weight and hybrid base, so it is nice to see that it is customizable for someone who would appreciate the cog. I think the cog might look nicer on a few other handles instead though...
I saw it first at the Bellingham Barista Jam, then again at the most recent Seattle Coffee Fest and I bought it.

http://duffy61.livejournal.com/426436.html for bad cell phone pics.

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service