Hey!

I moved this group to wordpress as I want to do more with it and get it untied from bx.

Please visit: www.madisoncoffee.wordpress.com/

If you would like to participate send me your email address so I can make you an 'author'. I want to get a healthy forum of coffee people engaged in sharing and connecting.

thanks!

ryan

Views: 21

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ryan,

I tried to email you, but it didn't work...anyway, I'd like to join your site. I'm a barista in La Crosse and I'd like to network/communicate/learn from folks nearby. My email is millea03@gmail.com or aamiller@viterbo.edu. Thanks.

Amber
Hi Amber...nice to meet you! I haven't done much with the site/bx but I intend to get more going in the near future to establish a good resource and forum for the area coffee people! So stay tuned...

What is the name of your cafe? If you are ever in Madison, let me know!

Ryan

Amber A. Miller said:
Hi Ryan,

I tried to email you, but it didn't work...anyway, I'd like to join your site. I'm a barista in La Crosse and I'd like to network/communicate/learn from folks nearby. My email is millea03@gmail.com or aamiller@viterbo.edu. Thanks.

Amber

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service