Hello all,
This is Kevin Selig of Upper Midwest Gourmet in Minneapolis. I have finally set a date for another Barista Jam to be held at our Facility here in Minneapolis.

The date is Thursday, April 17th from 10 am to 2 pm (ish). Lunch, treats and drinks will be provided (hopefully the weather will allow for the grill to be fired up!). I will have 2 very awesome espresso machines to work with and show off your stuff. This time around there is no scheduled competition, but I will not stop and friendliness going on! I hope you will come ready to share, showoff, learn and make new friends. I will also have some local industry experts on hand to draw from and ask questions of. I hope to hold the number to 25 or less to keep it intimate and manageable.

I hosted a Jam back in December of 07 that went quite well and since then have received several request for another one to be held in this area. I would love to fill this up fast so we can have another one soon after for the overflow numbers.

If you can make this event, please RSVP soon as I feel this will fill up fast. Include the number of staff from your group (please keep it to a max of 4) and your contact info so I can get back to you to let you know if you are in or out this time around.

You can RSVP through this post, call me on my cell @612-250-8277, or go to my web site @ www.uppermidwestgourmet.net for more details and info on the event and sign up. If you go to my site, read the blog post marked Barista Jam for details, then click on "Contact us" to forward your info on to us.

Thanks for taken a moment to read this, I hope we can fill this event up and force many more Jams on the region to keep us sharp and ready for the industry, not to mention making new friends and creating a strong community of coffee geeks.

Kevin Selig
UMG
612-250-8277 (cell)
612-728-7208 (Off)
kevin@uppermidwestgourmet.net

Views: 7

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service