Hi...! This group is dedicated to the Madison, WI and surrounding area coffee people. My vision is to establish a network of sincere coffee enthusiasts motivated to develop a strong appreciation for coffee and share related information, experiences, practices, events, etc. with eachother.

That said, Madison has a strong presence of great coffee! I'm biased towards the company I call home, Ancora. They brought specialty coffee and a marked appreciation for the preparation and presentation of coffee to Madison in 1994. You can visit the original location on King St....I reccomend the Sumatra or Rwanda brewed on our new Clover.

I'm also excited for two new spots to open...

Sucre, a high end dessert and coffee bar next to the Veterans museum. They have a brand new Marzocco GB5 pulling some nice extractions plus a bakery producing a full selection of desserts!

Bradburry's Coffee Espresso and Crepes is opening soon on the NWest side of the square. This cafe features the first Synesso in Madison and I can't wait to taste a solo espresso from Josh and Jill (I think i'll get a crepe too)! Check out more on Josh' baristaexchange page.

Goodnight! -rp

Views: 2

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service