Alun Evans's Discussions (311)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Down there in two weeks, near the top of the list for places to visit and see! "

Alun Evans replied Feb 1, 2010 to black coffee in NZ caffes

25 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by jules

"You could also try the JET program, which is a program for University Students in th…"

Alun Evans replied Dec 5, 2009 to Any Kiwis know of a good job posting site in NZ?

3 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Alun Evans

"Mate, you and me both> "Looking to attract kiwi baristas who are interested in do…"

Alun Evans replied Dec 5, 2009 to Any Kiwis know of a good job posting site in NZ?

3 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Alun Evans

"Cool, and necessary for the future of specialty coffee. You just imagine living in a…"

Alun Evans replied Jul 13, 2009 to black coffee in NZ caffes

25 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by jules

"Mate, already open. Just a roastery mind you. Not yet at the stage where we are keen…"

Alun Evans replied Jul 11, 2009 to Cafe (or coffee sales) Sentiment in NZ

2 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Alun Evans

"Gidday Ryan. The problem with Fairtrade is that while it is a stopgap remedy- it rea…"

Alun Evans replied Jul 11, 2009 to black coffee in NZ caffes

25 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by jules

"Looking forward to it! Keeping ideas to yourself is permitted- as long as it results…"

Alun Evans replied Jul 10, 2009 to black coffee in NZ caffes

25 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by jules

"I have heard they go for $10k a pop- and that is US$ not Kiwi! I know James Leighton…"

Alun Evans replied Jul 7, 2009 to black coffee in NZ caffes

25 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by jules

"haha...dont go there!!! I have a story to tell but maybe it can wait. Actually yes,…"

25 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by jules

"I dont think there is necessarily anything really wrong with espresso blending in NZ…"

25 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by jules

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service