Hello to all,
I'm Steve and I have been a roaster (Ambex 15kg, Toper 1 & 2 baggers, Probat 12kg, now working with a 2 barrel sample roaster from the 1930's)
Barista, Trainer, a chef in a former life and I'm now working with Bruno Souza from Brazilian Estates, importing and selling green coffee from Sol Minas and Cerrado regions of Brazil. Bruno's family has been coffee farmers for 3 generations and now he is working with his friends who are also producers to import the best (80 points and above) Brazilian coffees.
I would love to network with other importers from other coffee producing countries that may want to add Brazils to their inventory and have coffees they would like us to offer. Sustainable coffees are in particular demand.
What coffees are you liking these days? Who is embracing or rejecting the 3rd Wave movement?
Steve

Views: 28

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service