who's planning on competing this year?

Views: 62

Replies to This Discussion

Not competing, but I'll be there photographing. Do you have any advice on what to look for?
signature drinks. that's where the true innovation happens. Billy Wilson created quite a stir when he made "espresso caviar" with sodium alginate last year, and there wasn't a whole lot of decent documentation for baristas around the country who couldn't see it in person.
Speaking of which, can someone please post the dates of the event? it's a little unclear...
How's the lighting? Wondering if I need to bring the Gimme strobes. If it's at the State Theater, I guess they'll have the stage lights on.
maybe that's a question for Erin McCarthy. I don't know how that'll be worked out buy I imagine it's up to the hosts (us) to figure that out.
No one from Ithaca is competing? I know a few non-gimme NY'ers who are planning on competing. Isn't anyone gonna challenge them?

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service