Is Anyone Going to Fancy Food Show (Chicago, April 27-29) or SCAA (Minneapolis, May 2-5)?

Just checking to see if anyone in this group is going to these shows. It's been great getting to know some of you online and would be nice to meet more of you in person at one of these shows.

Views: 14

Replies to This Discussion

I have heard that the SCAA conference is definitely a must for anyone wanting into the coffee industry...I was thinking about going. Know anything about the pricing and if you have to buy the full pass? Or can you just get the convention/exhibition ticket?
I've been twice, and it shouldn't be missed if you're really into coffee! You can avoid most of the costs if you sign up for a volunteer position. www.scaa.org It's worth every minute. They usually need volunteers in the cupping rooms. if you volunteer for 15+ hours over the course of the weekend, you don't need to pay the $385.00, and you learn more from volunteering anyway!!

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service