Hi everyone, I own a coffee shop and Latino cafe in Darlington, North East England. I'm just looking around the site just now, but once I know how to work it properly I have plenty I want to say.

I'm really looking forward to getting to know you lot. #

Les
In Arcadia and the Voodoo Cafe

Views: 25

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Les,

what is the designation of Latino cafe for. Beverage, food???
Hi Dan,

When we say Latino, I mean anything that has a Latin feel, that includes all South American foods and a bit of Spanish, we also pop in a few variations of traditional English foods, but stick a bit of chilli in to perk it up. I also like to try other dishes from the Caribbean especially if they offer a vegetarian option.

Our coffee of course comes world wide, but I do regular specials on South American producers to give my customers an opportunity to sample interesting and original coffees. When I opened the Voodoo Cafe I decided I was going to prepare the best coffee in Darlington, and I'm happy to say that a lot of my customers believe that I do. I achieved quality through regular training and it is well worth paying to get the staff trained, it makes them feel good and guarantees I get the best out of my beans.

Have a wild week

Les
www.in-arcadia.com

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service