Promotional Ideas for coffee stands in corporate buildings...

I am looking for any ideas or opinions regarding promotional strategies for a coffee shop I manage in a very upscale corporate building. The problem is, we have recently been relocated to a temporary stand until we can build a 1,200 square foot sit down cafe. Because we have lost our running water, we have lost the ability to serve blended drinks (washing is impossible on temp water) and our sales have continued to drop. If anyone can please throw some ideas my way, I would greatly appreciate it. Since the move I have instated "Trivia Tuesdays" and "Rockin' Fridays". Tuesdays I will ask one of ten questions to a customer. If they get the answer right, they get 50 cents off thier drink or an extra punch on their VIP cards. (buy ten get one free). On Fridays customers have a chance to play rock, paper, scissors for 25 cents off thier drinks. Now most customers in this building could care less about 25 cents, but it is a great tool to get a customer smiling and talking to their friends about the stand.

If any of you have ideas, please feel free to share!

Thanks so much.

Jen :)

Views: 8

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service