Ahoy! We be getting ready to set sail on the tremulous waters that be Asheville, NC. I gots me pistol aimed at the head of lesser coffee shops. If the riggings ar set, we set sail in July. Any advice for a first timer?

Views: 22

Replies to This Discussion

Yo Ho!

Keep your beans dry and your espresso wet and you should be OK! SAVVY!

Seriously - a wise old coffee pirate once told me....."Quality comes from training, speed comes with practice!"

Keep your menu brief and to the point! Expand as your customers require.
Train yer mates whenever possible. Always look at your ship from the landlubbers’ perspective, that be the consumers, matey! and think Quality, presentation, consistency, customer service, and cleanliness.

Don't be afraid to swab the deck a time or two to show your pirate crew how it best be done!

Coffee Pirates are a friendly bunch and let your passion and enthusiasm show with every sale!

Don't ye be afraid, we will stand with ye on the main deck and provide support -as that what Coffee Pirates do!

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service