The site is filled with American coffee professionals and enthusiasts, but I know there are plenty of Europeans with a story. So join this group and show yourselves!

Views: 51

Replies to This Discussion

great idea, after all, how many barista world champions are from europe? 7 from 8!!!! lets start revolution...such a shame for europe, we dont have that strong barista community as in u.s, we are even strangers to our selfs...
hey. I work as Head Barista in a coffee shop in Lincoln, UK though I'm only 20. I've been involved in coffee for about a year and quarter, and in that time I feel I have come on a long way. I'm very interested in competing, with the help of Coffee Aroma, where I work, and Hasbean Steve, and also I have a growing interest in roasting.

I use the schomer crater method to distribute, dose by eye, pour mainly ristretto's, and like to neither overdose or underdose, and I own a La Spaziale New EK
hmm.. europe is cradle of good coffee, it's invented here... basically way of good preparation. besides that European guys won most of WBC, I agree that europe needs strong baristas community!!

So guys, let's do it!!!
journey of 1000 miles, begins with 1st small step!!! :)
I'm an American coffee professional and enthusiast but right now I live and work in Europe (in Gothenburg, Sweden.) Just thought I'd introduce myself to the group!

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service