http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=565

Bold and distinctively smoky, Smoke Jumper coffee is a new exclusive aged coffee blend created to honor the traditional flavors of a true cigar coffee blend.

Smoke Jumper blends flavor qualities of the best coffees from three continents: the wood, earth and smoke elements of a rare East Indies aged coffee, the ripe berry sweetness of an East African coffee, and the spice & chocolate notes of a quality Central American coffee. These unique source coffees combine to create an exceptional blend: naturally sweet flavors of toffee, smoked almonds and chocolate in an unusally thick, smoky and full-bodied brew.

Smoke Jumper is made to a medium Viennese Roast to capture both the ripe fruit sweetness of a lighter roast coffee and the stout body of the darker roasts.

Views: 40

Replies to This Discussion

Have not tried this, but I do like the marketing idea of it. We were thinking of doing something similar...creating a blend and giving it an appropriate name to promote it specifically for cigar smokers and for sale at our local cigar shop (the owner is a friend and semi-regular customer at our coffee shop). We did our first coffee and cigars event this past summer at the local park, which was fun, after which we talked about future coffee/cigar pairings ans I was thinking of doing a blend just for events like that and for his shop. It will be a fun little project.

Nice packaging and marketing text on this particular coffee blend that you've posted. Ironic too as we call people who are regular customers and friends of our coffee shop "Stumpjumpers." Thanks for sharing this info, Spencer.
Been wanting to do this for over a year and finally made it happen a few weeks ago: http://stumpjack.blogspot.com/2008/04/stumpjack-coffee-blends-for-c.... It's cool little projects like this that help make this job fun. Now, seeing as how we're on the shores of Lake Michigan our next project will have to be to create a blend that pairs well with smelt and brats...well, maybe...
Excellent! I love it!
So you would definitely recommend this coffee for someone who enjoys smoking cigars? I bought some for my boyfriend as soon as I saw this post...I hope he likes it!

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service