What it really comes down to when it comes to Coffee and Cigars is how complimentary they are to one another. In fact, both fine tobacco and high grade coffee are delicate, and require precise care from cultivation to consumption. Both are diverse in flavors and traditions. In the eyes of aficionados... art.
Share your pairing experiences, ideas and thoughts on the meeting of great stogs and spros!

Views: 21

Replies to This Discussion

Nice discussion, I would really like to see more feedback here, as of now I PAN roast my beans and try to do pairing, it's one of my niches I use when trying to obtain a cigar shop account...I have roasted several beans, right now I personally only roast 3 in house.It's a lil harder than I thought it would be, because so many Cigars and so many Coffees, so for me I have to go and buys a few stogs from one shop and pair with what I have, right now because of my simplicity (3)beans I pair them with everything..Colombian-Harrar-Yergachefee..I roast them all differently and combine them as well, I will update on my next pairing...Currently I only have some 7year aged corrojo guantanemeras, about $350 for a bundle...I will defenitly keep this updated once I get back into it full swing..I should be getting some more Montecristos soon..Any suggestions on some nice mild cigars would be great, then I have somewhere to start ....for right now..My 3 beans goes well with everything I smoke I guess because I know what my roast will be when I'm roasting it...Feedback lets smoke one!!

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service