All right,

So, lately I have been getting back into taking Polaroids. Not THOSE kind of Polaroids. I was wondering if anyone has any tips or weird exposure techniques etc...

Aside from kind of bending the corners right after you snap the picture (which gives it a burnt edge), what can be done to mess with these things?

Does anyone even care about Polaroids?

Views: 27

Replies to This Discussion

i'll start off by saying "dude!" (and then) polaroids are the best! i bought one from a garage sale for $5 in mint condition!!! that, itself, is not that spectacular, but because it's from 1964 with original bulbs and everything else, and appraised for $150 in 2002 is pretty freakin rad! the only place i knew of to get film for 20bones has closed down, so i don't know where to get any. i'll have to let you check it out sometime.
I majored in photog in college and played around with polaroid transfers ... here is a bit of a how too ...

http://www.silverprint.co.uk/pola2.html

- Matt
Thanks bunches, Matt.

This sounds like it will keep be busy for a bit.

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service