Hey guys-

From April to October on the last Sunday of the month we have a local car club the "Los Punk Rods" come to the shop for a coffee run. We are normally closed on Sunday but these guys come down from 11 am to 1pm....which usually turns into 2:30 pm, to show off their old skool custom cars. It is a lot of fun and I do not mind making it a 7 day work week with those guys. Some times we grill out. They have some great cars and on Labor Day weekend there is a "Greaserama" that brings in people from all over the country. We have a booth there and sell coffee, iced tea, italian sodas and the like.
Anybody else do anything like that?

Views: 29

Replies to This Discussion

sounds great, unfortunately, my shop is in the middle of town and i cannot park mine or other classic cars in front cos of traffic...i wish im there, all the best and thanks for joining the group, be free to send photos. Thanks, Nik
Let hope I did this right.... here is a little peek.
Attachments:
mamma mia...thanks for your post...im waiting for summer to come so i can take my car out and make more pictures...so its a promise

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service