i see that i have 3 members for now, fab!!!!its not that i underestimate coffee talks but this is just a getaway from every day and making tons of coffee cups, tasting, traning etc, so just to relax after my 1.st love that is coffee, im going to my garage and polish chrome parts, or search for new venture; austin healey mk3! btw, my chrome parts are not fur away from my faema e61, she shines all the time! whats your 'daily' rutine with your classic beauties?

Views: 49

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Nik,

Thanks for starting this group ... why didn't I think of it first?? I have two classic cars, a 1962 Buick Wildcat Coupe, and a 1975 BMW 2002. I have pics of the bmw, it was an automatic, but I did a 4 speed conversion along with carb upgrades, etc. Other than that is is all original ... and will try to upload ones of the buick soon. - Matt

i have your Buick picture from before, what a beauty, James Hoffmann's parents are having the one i dream about, Austin Healey mk 3000, but blue over white, i want red over white. Anyway, that is my next one. Just today after my work in caffe, i went to my friends garage and sun was shining a bit, so we took his silver Jaguar e type out for a ride....what a feeling, almost like being on WBC inTokyo!
found pics of the buick ...

Here is a picture of 51 Henry J it's my dad's but still working on getting my ride.
Attachments:
so fab!!! 51 Henry and looking so space age! Im born 71 but i miss old(er) times in meaning of cars, they just look great in every detail. Thanks for sharing. Ill post some more photos of my car, just to take it out of the garage cos is still snowing here...

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service