So here it is folks. I am looking for a group of folks that are interested in helping with or attending a regional jam for us midwest/great lakes folks. The goal is to have something set up for anywhere from late july to september depending on how big it gets. I am forming a planning group and anyone interested is welcome to sit in on things. send me a PM with an email you can be reached at and I'll get back to you ASAP. Growing the region one shot at a time....

Views: 17

Replies to This Discussion

Totally. Let's jam. Any more specific dates? And who else is on board to help with planning?
A few folks. I am bugging on some Alterra guys to get in it and a few others also as I want to get this as wide ranging as possible for the input. Depending on size we are looking at anywhere from late july to september. Should I tack you onto the email list James?
Yeah, please do.
I. Could you add me? searory@gmail.com

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service