Hello all, I am having a hard time finding competition sized cups. I am specifically looking for tulip shaped espresso and cap cups. The only cap cups I can find that shape at a reasonable price are from Nuova Point and they are 6.5oz - I'm looking for something closer to 5oz. Any suggestions?? What is everyone else using?

Views: 56

Replies to This Discussion

Greatinfusions.com has them. They are closed today and im trying to get them before WRBC happens here.
I have also had problems trying to find tulip cup that have the correct Oz. size. I have bopped around a few sites thatwill have a decent Cap cup and saucer but not a matching Espresso demi's. I was scoping out 2 oz. espresso cups and 5-6 oz caps.
have a look at zoxx.com, a tip i got from one of the UKBC judges. they come in 9 different colours (i think).
This sounds nuts, but I was in your same position before glrbc. I went to Pottery Barn and they have what they call a demitasse cup, but it's a tulip shaped capp cup in essence. It served me alright in competition.

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service