Hello - Please see the uploaded file USBC Committee - Marketing Plan RBC.

This docuemnt was created by the USBC Committee - Marketing sub-committee to provide assistance and support to regional hosts regarding marketing, advertising and public relations before, during and after the regional barista competition.

Views: 4

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

This marketing plan is a nice resource. I hadn't seen it before so thanks for sharing!
Kerry -
it is new, the committee completed it just a few weeks ago. We have a few more chapters to add and will be updating it in a few weeks.
Thanks for sharing this. As a previous competitor I felt very comfortable with the logistics side of planning and what would make a smooth event, but the marketing is one area in which I was really weak. Fortunately my company's marketing department helped me a lot, but without them this would have been really helpful.

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service