Thought it might be interesting to see what everyone drinks, or is drinking at the moment...

This is my fridge inventory (running low):

Homebrew English ESB (Extra Special Bitters)
Budweiser American Ale
Sam Adams Winter Lager
Michelob Pale Ale

Views: 218

Replies to This Discussion

Homebrew Oatmeal Stout
Left Hand Milk Stout
New Belgium 1554
Monk Belgian
Samuel Smith's Old Brewery Pale Ale

.....just bottled an amber ale yesterday!
Kari Guddeck said:
Homebrew Oatmeal Stout
Left Hand Milk Stout
New Belgium 1554
Monk Belgian

I wasn't a big fan of Left Hand's stuff when they came in and sampled to be honest, but I think the Milk Stout was the one that I liked the most... I'm not 100%, but I'm pretty sure.

On the other hand, I had a Three Philosophers from Ommegang the other day. Man that's a tasty beer. Hadn't had one in a while.

-bry
Everything Ommegang makes is slammin'

I recommend a trip to the brewery if you are ever near Cooperstown, NY
Ditto on the other offerings from Left Hand, we tried the Milk Stout b/c it won a silver at GABF....pretty good.
Just had the Dogfish Head 90 minute--awesome!
Sierra Nevada Harvest Ale (special release)--another 'pretty good'
Had the Brasserie Dupont Foret Saison yesterday, and if the waitress hadn't poured a lot of it on the table, I'd say excellent!

Bryan Wray said:
Kari Guddeck said:
Homebrew Oatmeal Stout
Left Hand Milk Stout
New Belgium 1554
Monk Belgian

I wasn't a big fan of Left Hand's stuff when they came in and sampled to be honest, but I think the Milk Stout was the one that I liked the most... I'm not 100%, but I'm pretty sure.

On the other hand, I had a Three Philosophers from Ommegang the other day. Man that's a tasty beer. Hadn't had one in a while.

-bry
A well mixed 'six'

-Kirin Ichiban
-Guinness
-Allagash White
-Stella Artois
-Delerium Tremens
-Sagres Bohemia

All of which work suprisingly well served with a doppio.

I think that covers a few good beer countries...
Allagash white is some good summer drinkin'
Yeah, I tend to be a fan of Belgium Ale and Wheat Beer as the temperatures rise and become intolerable. But I still keep my faves close. (Guinness, Ichiban)
Tremens is fantastic. Not as big a fan of Nocturnum, but both of them are pretty good.

Had Livery's Talewhacker the other day. It was decent. Nothing too over the top, but a well balanced easy drinking beer.

-bry
My fridge is holding onto some Bell's Third Coast Old Ale right now.
north coast brewerey-Old Rasputin Imperial Stout
xx Bitter
Darbyst

Hand brewerey(norway) Haandbaak

Jolly Pumpkin Brewery_La Roja
3 cases of super fresh twohearted brought home from kalamazoo!
Best Beer EVER.
Oh, the fact that I'm always the one to bring this thread back to life makes me wonder if I might have a problem. :0)

Regardless, I have brought it back to life, so I'm throwing Short's Soft Parade out there.
It's all kinds of fruity and sweet, so if you aren't into that I wouldn't pick one up, but if you are into it or are at least interested in trying different, kind of strange beers, grab one of these.

Also, we finally put New Holland's Poet on tap. So delicious.

Oh, and Aprihop from DogfishHead is kind of mind-blowingly delicious in the fruit beer category. Had that one way back in July or around then, when it was super hot outside and it was so crisp and refreshing. MMMMMM.

-bry

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service