My wife and I are hoping to start experimenting with roasting at home with the eventual aim of supplying beans to a local coffee shop (at which point we would get a larger capacity roaster). Here are some characteristics we had in mind:
1. drum roaster
2. does somewhere in the neighborhood of .5lb to 2lbs
3. could work indoors with adequate venting
4. as customizable regarding time and temp as possible
5. can do the full range of roasts -- ideally without catching on fire much :)
6. as affordable and reliable as possible given those characteristics
Advice? Thanks in advance!