Super Automatics 801 Verismo -- Can you pull quality shots on this thing?

So we have the opportunity to take over a coffee shop in a college. We are LaMarzocco fans and currently use a Gb5 in our current coffee shop. We know it will busy and very poppy between classes.  We need to make drinks fast as possible. With that said I dont want to skimp on quality.  Has anyone tried these starbucks machines and had them adjusted to work on wonderful SO espresso.  The shop has the unit in place for us to use now and before I pay for a Linea I want to make sure I am making the wise decision. 

Thanks all.

Views: 131

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's tricky to dial in a superautomatic for espresso, as you don't have the flexibility on the go that you would with a grinder and espresso machine.  I'd be nervous about working with a SO espresso on a superauto, just because SO are going to be a little more finicky. Anyone else out there with different experience?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service