http://www.flickr.com/photos/lindsaytron/sets/72157616272183272/

SO a while back i posted that i'm on the hunt for burlap bags (still am, if you've got any) and i've been making messenger bags of varied sizes and shapes, totes and wallets from them- more pics will be coming to that set i linked to pretty soon - if you have any interest in buying a bag/wallet/etc OR selling them at your store, let me know! if you want to sell them at your store, i will sell my wares to you for a wholesale price.
email lindsaytron@gmail.com and i'll send you info or answer any questions you may have about my product!
thanks a bunch!

Views: 105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't have a store yet, but I love what you are doing. I especially like your use of the bright screen prints as accents on the items. Keep up the good work, and maybe I'll be able to stock some of your designs in another 6 months.
Burlap bags, try Lola Savannah in Houston, Tx. at www.lolacc.com, they have stacks of them. I make outdoor pillows out of them. If not then try any of your local roasters they all get their green beans in these.
Awesome idea and great work! I do have to ask though...how do you get the stink out? The sumatran bags are especially musty.
you are going to the Jam in Easton right? I can bring you some then.
Jesse -D-> said:
you are going to the Jam in Easton right? I can bring you some then.

Sweet!!!
That would be fantastic!!!
Portland Roasting said:
Awesome idea and great work! I do have to ask though...how do you get the stink out? The sumatran bags are especially musty.

I steam the fabric several times during the process of making the purses- most of the odors are taken care of then...
Would it be possible for me too bring too many? or is the sky the limit?

Oh, and I may ask for a custom job if that is ok. We have Gimme! specific bags from the Las Mingas project and it would be cool to get some of those made into bags for the staff. We can talk more about it at the jam. See you then.
Jesse -D-> said:
Would it be possible for me too bring too many? or is the sky the limit?

Oh, and I may ask for a custom job if that is ok. We have Gimme! specific bags from the Las Mingas project and it would be cool to get some of those made into bags for the staff. We can talk more about it at the jam. See you then.

sky's the limit! i drive a matrix, so there's a mile of room in my car. feel free to fill it up!
I'm sure a custom-job can be worked out! 'specially since you're gonna help me out by donating some bags XD
looking more and more forward to the jam!!!
these bags are so sweet. i have been eyeing a guatemala burlap bag at work to sew onto my boyfriends backpack & our boss did the same thing with a sumatra bag !
I need a new wallet anyway I can get one from you?
Ross kunze said:
I need a new wallet anyway I can get one from you?

You sure can- shoot me an email- I need to make some more up, I sold almost all of what I had at a show last weekend- I'll send you pics to choose from as soon as some are ready

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2022   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service