My coffee house has been open for about 3 1/2 years and I feel the need for a boost! Other than the full range of beverages, I serve a large variety of homemade pastries and panini sandwiches, as well as just adding some new breakfast items such as biscuit sandwiches, grilled breakfast wraps, etc. With a small business in a fairly small town, I need something that will attract customers and is totally unique to anything else in town. I have limited kitchen space and really don't want to be a FULL restaurant. Any ideas???

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, we have live music every weekend. That does bring in quite a few. We don't have the space for large meetings.

Georgia Swann said:
Do you offer (or have the space to) any entertainment or space for small scale community gatherings?
Hi Laurie, i have lots of unique ideas that i utilize in my cafe...i hear you on the economy...I have trouble following the leads on this site...so, shoot me an email at manager@beantherecafe.com and i'll be happy to share.

Laurie Criger said:
Thanks for all the great ideas. It's great to have a place to go and talk to others in the same business and situation. I'll process all these ideas and hopefully be able to try some out. Thanks again!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service