Used commercial espresso machine. La San Marco 85-16m-2 two group. Comes with all associated parts, including 4 portafilters with single and double baskets and 2 tampers. 

This machine was in a Starbucks until they switched over to super-automatics. It was then reconditioned and sold to another coffee shop, which I bought it from to use at the Oasis Coffee Spot. Since I've had it, I've replaced the heating element and boiler gaskets, as well as a number of other minor parts. I have also done a thorough descale. The group head gaskets are brand new and the over pressure valve has recently been replaced. All in all, the machine is in good working order.  Anyone who has experience with these machines knows they are absolute workhorses.  This machine should only need normal regular maintenance to last for years. I recently gave it a few coats of paint, so it looks dandy as well.

I bought it for $2500 and put a lot of work into it but I'm only looking to get $2000 out of it. I had initially purchased it as a backup to our main machine, but this machine is large and is fully capable of running the shop in full swing, so I opted to purchase a smaller and more easily stored machine to use as a backup. 

It's currently plumbed and ready to go at the Oasis Coffee Spot in New Port Richey, Florida.  Shoot me a message if you want a demo or a video of it working.

Cheers everyone!

Thanks for looking,

Isaiah

Views: 339

Attachments:

Reply to This

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service