We are in the process of setting up a cafe/espresso bar and I really want a black coffee card / loyalty card / reward card. Obviously a stamp is impossible on a black card so I am trying to find a punch in the shape of a coffee cup or something but have been unsuccessful so far. Any ideas where to go...

Thank you soooo much!

(I am in Australia so I can shop only really shop online from the US)

This was also posted in the coffee shop owners group...

Views: 12297

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is a black card so really the only option is a punch.

Rich Abker said:
The other thing I forgot to mention is that you may want to try using an unusual stamp design.
Hi Eve,

We have a few hole punches available. Check out:
www.visionsespresso.com

type "punch" in the search field. We accept bank wire transfers for all international orders.
Regards-
Samir
Hi Eve,

www.visionsespresso.com

type "punch" in the search field. We accept bank wire transfers for all international orders.
Regards-
Samir
Thanks, yes I have ordered yours already, hopefully they will be in Aussie soon :-)

Samir Ali said:
Hi Eve,

www.visionsespresso.com

Regards-
Samir
Visions in Seattle has the punch tool providing an image of either a coffee cup, or a moka coffee pot!
Order one of their color catalogs. 206-623-6709

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service