Hi! I'm looking to sell my Rancilio Epoca DE 2 group semi automatic machine and get a super fully automatic.

Any leads on either would be appreciated!

My machine is not even a year old, purchased brand new in July 2007 and in excellent condition.

I can also be reached at ajsolome@gmail.com

Thanks!

Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Al Soto said:
Did you sell it yet? Can you email pics? alsoto@espresso911.com
Ah, the discovery is made clear!
What are you asking and would you be willing to look at our super autos and use your epoca as a trade in? Contact me if that sounds possible david@sunbeltimports.com or 1-888-880-9341. Look forward to hearing from you.
We would be interested in buying it. If you could e-mail a photo and what you're asking to HamptonCoffeeWHB@aol.com that would be great. We use these in all our stores.
I work on everything from traditional to mcafe push one button machines and for a super auto that you must steam the milk with a wand I'd recommend schaerer ambiente when it needs service which it will (its a super auto) they are easy to take apart and put back together 2 hrs MAX on a service call and they are fairly cheap.

dont get a franke! or anything that does steam its own milk you'll have more service calls than you'll ever want!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service