Would love to hear your opinion on the best made roasting machine.
Diedrich ? Probat ? Ambex ?

Views: 78

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All three are top tier - best in class. Each is very well made and will be a very good investment for your business.

Specific to your roasting style, preferred profile, accessibility to parts and service and the instillation costs, you should investigate all the details before purchasing.

Are there local roasters who use these units nearby? If so, talk with the roasters to learn of their successes and failures with each machine.

You may also want to research on the Roasters Guild site: www.roastersguild.org
I love my dietrich, as much for the engineering as the people. Made all kinds of mistakes when we were starting out and they were great, with advice, and with what little diagnostics and parts that I've ever needed. It's only a 7lb machine, but it met our needs completely.
Hello Spencer
Thanks for the reply
Unfortunately there are no good roasters with quality machines in Montreal. But, Plenty of roasters that swear by there Turkish made machines of which i have very little information on. Even when i try and search these particular companies. Whats your take on the " Made in Turkey " ?
Also thanks for the tips on the parts an service as well as the cost of installation.
Any tips on how i can pin-point my roasting style?
Sandro
Hello Tom
For some reason( which i can not wisely explain ) my heart is with the Dietrich. But the cost is a little ;-) higher than the rest. Can you please give me the weak points of this stunning and intellectual piece of machinery.
P.S. I am actually looking at the IR-7, is that the one you are using ?
Thanks
Sandro

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service