I just came into a Pavoni P3V2 machine - sort of - A friend got it for free and it works. There's no known history and it probably needs a good going over and cleaning. I'm happy to do it myself but would like to start with an owner's manual.

Any suggestions as to where I may get one? An internet search has turned up nothing.

I'm new to pulling my own espresso, so I'm not even sure what back flushing is...

Thanks so much!

Views: 1090

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just bought one and would love to find more about it, too. Crossroads Coffee might have it.
I'll check there tomrrow.
Check out Espresso Parts..They may have it as well...
Hey,
I also own a Pavoni P/TRE (P3V2), and am desperately looking for a manual. If you've found it, it'd be great if you could send it! Cheers!
Hi, Benjamin.

I never found one and the machine is taking a long timeout in the basement of the roastery. There is much wrong with it and the time to play is limited, so it will rest a while longer.

Thanks for the response!

John

Benjamin said:
Hey,
I also own a Pavoni P/TRE (P3V2), and am desperately looking for a manual. If you've found it, it'd be great if you could send it! Cheers!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service