I want to start a stand on my college campus. Small with the basic drinks done real well. and a few fresh baked goods daily. How much start up would one need to do this? I'm thinking Cart, La Marz. machine, register, and operating costs for 6 months would be around 30G.

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A good start is to check in Bean Business Basics. They mention everything from A to Z from carts to in line shops.
Hey Auggie,
I'm looking into a cart also. Your projection could be close if you keep it to the basics. You might check out craigslist.com for used equipment. For new, try coffeecartbiz.com; they are very helpful and have beautiful custom carts that are health dept. approved. I'm thinking of a pretty loaded cart and it looks to be more around $40K and that's not factoring in operating costs. Good luck...let us know how it goes.
Teresa

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service