As I'm relatively new to the industry i want to get my own tamperkit. Can anybody tell me what to get and where to get it considering i'm from Belgium.

Greets
Djaya

Views: 96

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you can order from reg barber enterprises they ship world wide and the quality is second to none. They are worth every penny!!! www.coffeetamper.com good luck.
you can order from reg barber enterprises they ship world wide and the quality is second to none. They are worth every penny!!! www.coffeetamper.com good luck.
I would love to have my own tamper! We have have three different kinds in our shop and I just love our Reg Barber! You can check out espressoparts.com as well for different tampers. Make sure you get the right size for the portafilter you are using. As far as a tamper kit, I haven't come across one yet myself.
I've assembled a kit just now at espressoparts.com It contains the most common diameters ranging from 53 to 58. It's 1 handle and 10 bases because i want them both flat and convex considering i'm freelance.
Espresso Craft brand tampers are great. They are available from Espresso Parts North West.
Coffeelab Design tampers (coffeelabdesign.com). They're expensive, but so worth it. Rubber padded and height adjustable; I've never found a more comfortable tamper.
If you are working on commercial machines you can get by with a 58mm for most machines. Sometimes a 57mm when using La Marzocco double baskets that project inward. San Marcos which are fairly common are 55mm. Spaziale and and Dalla Corte take a 54mm.

If I was on a budget but wanted multiple pistons I'd get a 58mm, a 57mm and maybe a 55mm.
Thnx you guys for replying
It really helped me out a lot and i know what I'm going for nogw

Greets
Djaya

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service