CoffeeJunkie Starts New Coffee Club in Tampa Bay - Looking for Members!

Hi There Everyone!
I recently started a coffee club because of the need for a recognized coffee culture in the Tampa Bay/St. Pete/Clearwater area. The goal of my coffee club is to create a social atmosphere where coffee enthusiasts can experience art, culture, great food, and most importantly the art of coffee. It is meant to be a social atmosphere where we can discuss the newest trends in our lives while sipping on our fave drink and enjoying a sultry cigar or to just jive to the music! Our kickoff event was held September 12th and focused on Ethiopian coffee and South African wine. I would like to host monthly or bi-monthly events that encompass a variety of unique experiences. I am also looking to obtain membership – people who are looking for a coffee/arts/social atmosphere. Membership is free right now. Yearly fees may kick-in Jan '09. Embark on this journey with me as we discover Tampa’s beauty as well as discovering each other! If you are interested, reply to this discussion or shoot me a message with your email address and I will email you our current newsletter.
Best Wishes to Everyone!!
CoffeeJunkie

Views: 1

Reply to This

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service