N. Simonelli Vip 2 group and vip 3 group espresso machine for sale.

I have a 2 group Vip N. Simonelli for sale. The boiler was cleaned and descaled last year and has new screens and gaskets.
I also have a a 3 group Vip N. Simonelli for sale. The boiler was replaced two years ago as well as the water pump last year. The steaming valves have also been replaced in the last year on both models.
I upgraded to the N. Simonelli Aurilia and La Marzco Fb 80.

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you've still got these Im interested in what you're asking for them. You can e-mail me at bellacaffe@gmail.com
hey mitch
how are you.
the 2 group is older i bought it when my first cafe opened 4 years ago. 4 months later we we so busy I had to upgrade to the 3 group. I think I paid 6 grand and 7 grand respectively. I will take any reasonable offer on these beauties seeing that they are sitting in the basement of one of my stores. I just recently closed one of my my stores and am selling off everything in the store. good deals if interested. if you are around chicago come by and see it. thanks chris

Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe said:
If you've still got these Im interested in what you're asking for them. You can e-mail me at bellacaffe@gmail.com
Wouldnt happen to have a single head anywhere would you? If you e-mail me a list of what you've got available for sale I'll look it over.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service