Not really...Any have or know of where I can get just different coffee warez?.. They can be usable or for display..I love collecting all types of coffee junk...the older, the more unique the better..I'm sure someone out there has a garage full of "junk" just waiting for a new owner..Thanks..oh yeah Am I too Coffee, or does that make me a Junkie??

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

we collected tons of sugar bowls by hitting up thrift shops (least expensive), then moved on to antique shops and possibly ebay (although I found ebay a little more expensive). i don't like garage sales...too creepy to talk to people with all their junk.
Thanks for your comment, ebay, and garage sales are not my cup of coffee either. I'm really hoping some people just have stuff they don't use, or have extras and would like to either donate, exchange or sale for a decent penny. Shot glasses, tampers, French press, the whole spill.I eventually plan on opening my very own Internet Cafe, my tem will be more of a museum type, so I figured I'd start trying to collect early although I have been for about a year or so...Thanks Again...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service