All Discussions Tagged 'travel' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Origin trip to Guatemala, places and recommendations?

Hi there!    I plan on visiting Guatemala soon for some R&R, and to learn everything about the process of what goes into creating a goo…

Started by Sita Coutu

2 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Alice Paige

Indiegogo/Kickstarter Project - Discover the world through Coffee

Cultural exploration through Coffee  We just launched our Indiegogo project: http://coffeematch.com/ Would love your support, thoughts,…

Started by Sumant Yerramilly

1 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Sumant Yerramilly

Taking 110v pre-1986 La Pavoni to 220v-land (europe)

I'm planning to take my pre-1986 La Pavoni machine to Switzerland. It recently dawned on me that it may only work with 110v and plugging it…

Started by Alec Jacobson

4 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Alec Jacobson

Travel to the US of A > Barista Work

Howdy,  I am a barista from New Zealand and I am coming on a holiday to the states over the Christmas period 2012/13. I'm keen to get in co…

Started by Simon Lewthwaite

2 May 26, 2012
Reply by Tim Lee

SF BAY AREA COFFEE HOUSE MANAGER OR BARISTA FOR A FREE TRIP TO CHINA’S TEA REGIONS - TV DOCUMENTARY

An Emmy-award winning TV production company is seeking SF-Bay Area coffee house managers or baristas to participate in our next feature-len…

Started by Adele Ray

0 Mar 7, 2012

Pictures of Roasters Guild Origin Trip to Honduras (Jan-Feb 2011)

I just posted a photo set of the most recent Roasters Guild Origin Trip to Honduras. A truly unforgettable experience! Hope you guys enjoy…

Started by Jean-Pascal Beaudoin

4 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Jean-Pascal Beaudoin

Barista Exchange to Italy

I was wondering if anyone had any information on programs that operate like foreign exchange students only with baristas instead. Awhile ag…

Started by Jessica Jarrett

0 Nov 21, 2010

Heading to Los Angeles

So I am heading down Hwy 1 from northern California to LA in a little bit.  Just wondering where I can find a good cup and some interesting…

Started by Adrienne Small

4 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by christopher myers

New Orleans?

Looking for good espresso in Nola. We've struck out so far. Any tips would be much appreciated before I enter wthdrawal... Thanks!

Started by Daniel Smyth

5 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Daniel Smyth

CHICAGO TO PORTLAND!

I'm goin to be in portland june 24th-july 1st and i don't know anyone! i'm looking for a couch or two for some of the time. coffee minded p…

Started by tif

0 May 31, 2010

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service