All Discussions Tagged 'taste' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Traditional Americano: portions and taste difference

I am trying to develop the americano served at my coffee shop, and am finding myself at something of a loss. I recently updated my macchiat…

Started by Benjamin Ripley

10 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Michael B.

How does the soil affect our coffee?

I have been in charge of the cupping at my coffeshop for a few weeks now, and in that time Ive become more aware of the different tastes i…

Started by Peter P. Simonsen

4 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Peter P. Simonsen

How do you taste your espresso?

I was wondering how others taste their espresso. By this I mean their method. I run the shot, tap out the bubbles, give it a slight swirl,…

Started by Michael Fernandes

11 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Todd Campbell

Taste trial setup

Hi all, I am trying to set up a taste trial with four of the five basic taste, i.e. sweetness, bitterness, sourness and saltiness. The goa…

Started by Arno Kamphuis

2 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Denise Smith

Authentic Percolator FLAVOR!

I picked up a Electric Santos yesterday on craigslist.... I took it over to the Ugly Mug in Ypsilanti MI and we were playing around with it…

Started by Billy Kangas

1 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Billy Kangas

Coffee as Wine, neither purple nor alcoholic. Discuss.

The narrative of "we need to treat coffee like wine" has been thrown around a lot over the last 5 years, and is gaining a lot of ground. I…

Started by Steves

11 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe

Taste

Taste is located in Newton, MA and has the only Synesso in the area. The owner, Nik, is always looking to talk about coffee and for feedbac…

Started by Ben Salinas

0 Jan 1, 2009

effect of variables

Ok this may be a bit basic for some of you out there... but i want answers!!!! there are a lot of variables involved in the basic espresso…

Started by Dale Harris

4 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by Dale Harris

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service