All Discussions Tagged 'starbucks' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Starbucks layoffs at an end? Instant coffee debuts!

Saw this in the Seattle Times yesterday. A couple of different articles were there - One on Starbucks layoffs at an end and the other on th…

Started by Mike Spence

0 Mar 4, 2009

Really need some help with finding a plantation.

Hi all, I am doing my PhD research about the global coffee industry, and for part of my project, I need to visit a plantation. I am doing s…

Started by Bel Townsend

11 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by Mike Gregory

Fairtrade fortnight and Starbucks' response

Hi all, It's Fairtrade Fortnight! Woohoo! :-) Nothing much is happening in our little town, but to my surprise Starbucks are at least aware…

Started by Bel Townsend

4 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Chris Randall

Beverage Sizes in a Starbucks Influenced Culture

I have been considering the conversion to only two drink sizes. 8oz and 12oz? My caffe is supposed to be strongly Italian/ European influe…

Started by Andrew Schawel

8 Oct 28, 2008
Reply by graeme finegan

Starbucks Store Counts in the US

I am working on a story and wanted to find out if anyone had a site or reference for the number of Starbucks stores that were opened in the…

Started by Jason Duncan

1 Jul 28, 2008
Reply by Ashlind

who's not paying for coffee

Just what is a fair price for coffee and who is not paying it? I recently read the book "Starbucked" by Taylor Clark. He has some great in…

Started by mike cubbage

1 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by mike cubbage

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service