All Discussions Tagged 'shop' (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best Coffee shops in NYC

Hey guys!  Kind of short notice here...but i'm going to New York City in a couple of days and i was wondering if there are any coffee place…

Started by Alex Stoffregen

8 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Paul Jason Tadashi Baker

Cost of drive through window??

Just trying to get ideas on how much this brain fart of an idea will cost:  What's it gonna cost to install a drive-thru. I'm talking dolla…

Started by Jeremy Perrine

8 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Tepavcevich

Co-op Coffee Shops?!

Has anyone ever started, been apart of, or heard about Co-op coffee shops? Have they worked? Is it easier because both the time and capital…

Started by Mimosa Shin

3 May 2, 2010
Reply by Jeff

Coffee in Salt Lake City?

Hey all - I've got a customer traveling to the Salt Lake City area this week... Any good shops/roasters he should check out?Thanks in advan…

Started by Mike Shipley

3 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by John P

How is the Coffee Industry in Europe? In America? In Australia? In other Asian Countries?

I would like to hear your thoughts....

Started by shirley chua

0 Apr 28, 2010

Marmelada—coffeehouse and sweetshop in Prague, Czech Republic.

Come enjoy a marvelous double ristretto (we use 14 grams of freshly ground coffee per usual espresso serving), great Indian teas, yummy cak…

Started by Marmeláda

0 Feb 18, 2010

Where to go for espresso in London?

I am going for few days in London in SCAE, would like to drink and taste espresso ... ...sunday is the day when James and Anette are closed…

Started by Domagoj Trusic

3 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Daniel McCombie

Any good coffee in Minneapolis, MN?!

Hello fellow Baristas! So a bunch of us here in Chicago are going to be taking the Megabus for an overnight stay in Minneapolis, MN on Feb…

Started by Sara Travis

11 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Angry Catfish Bicycle and Coffee

Work in Philadelphia

Friends! I am moving to Philadelphia and am without employment! I'm completely unfamiliar with cafes in the area - anyone have any advice?…

Started by Aaron McNany

3 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Phil Proteau

Coffee shops in Atlanta, GA

All right. I'm headed to atlanta at the beginning of the year. What shops will make the visit worth it?

Started by Daniel Williamson

10 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by ryan mcdougall

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service