All Discussions Tagged 'seattle' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Discount Passes for Coffee Fest Seattle - 2013

I have discount ($10) passes for the Coffee Fest show in Seattle.  The show is October 4th,5th and 6th.  If I remember correctly, the passe…

Started by Mike Spence

1 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Brady

Micro-roasters near Kent, WA

* EDIT: I tried posting this in the roasting forum a few weeks ago and got 0 responses.  Maybe I'll have better luck here?! * I'm moving t…

Started by Eric Schaefer

0 Jun 29, 2012

any throwdowns in seattle?

Hey I have a friend visiting Seattle for 2 weeks. Anybody know of any throwdowns or cuppings open to the public she can come join?

Started by Michael Anthony Lopez

0 Oct 31, 2009

Seattle must see

Hello everyone! I am planning a trip up to Seattle for a couple days and wondering if anyone has suggestions on places to go, sights to se…

Started by Kevin

3 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Kasey Klimes

Join ABC's for 10-Days of Coffee Education

As of today, 08/27 there are only three spots left in the September ABC's class, if interested you can sign up online here: http://coffee…

Started by Matt Milletto

3 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Louise

Seattle, Vancouver, and Portland Attractions and coffee!

Im taking a 10 day vacation out to Seattle, Vancouver BC and Portland. I have never been there before so I was wondering what are some of t…

Started by Maria

5 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Maria

Bedlam

Coffee, Tea, Toast, & Dessert 2231 2nd Ave, in Belltown The Official Press Release Page hours 7am-10pm Monday-Thursday 7am-3am Friday…

Started by Bedlamite23

0 Aug 23, 2009

Barista Prom featured on Seattle Times Blog

Melissa Allison, a regular contributor here on bX and blogger/writer for the Seattle Times thought it would be fun to post a photo from the…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 May 5, 2009

Exchange in Seattle?

Hey all, I'll be in Seattle for CoffeeFest/Latte Art Comp from Sept. 11th-14th (maybe the 15th). I was thinking, what the hell, why not spe…

Started by Benza Lance

1 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by Benza Lance

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service