All Discussions Tagged 'san' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

San Franciscan SF-1 For Sale - April 1st 2019

For Sale as of 4-1-2019: San Franciscan SF-1 [1lb professional sample roaster]  Very good condition & just recently refurbished (clean…

Started by JPF

1 Sep 22, 2020
Reply by Linus

Diedrich IR-3 with Afterburner

I have a lightly used IR-3 with afterburner fro sale. Perfect machine for retail operation, small wholesale and sample roasting. It is loca…

Started by Timothy Pellizzer

1 May 26, 2015
Reply by Timothy Pellizzer

Diedrich IR-3 with Afterburner

I have a lightly used IR-3 with afterburner fro sale. It is located in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. Both pieces are reddish burgandy in c…

Started by Timothy Pellizzer

0 May 3, 2015

Thoughts on a San Franciscan 6 lb Roaster?

Hi there, anyone have any experience with a San Franciscan 6 pounder? I'm looking for a small batch roaster that's easy to vent, reliable,…

Started by Ambrose Tham

2 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Ambrose Tham

Seeking San Francisco Home

...and figured it may be easier to find a like-minded roommate on here than on Craigslist.   Is anyone reading this within biking distance…

Started by Rachel M

1 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Dustin DeMers

roasting in san diego??

I would like to learn to roast and I am going to be taking a trip to California at the end of july. It would be nice to stay in San Diego b…

Started by Carmen Guardado

0 Jun 13, 2011

Which Coffee Roasters?

I'm looking at very small batch commercial roasters. Prices are also really annoying to find.    What are the prices for/which is better:  …

Started by John Gibbons

11 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by Mike McGinness

Roaster Fire! Help??

Happy Sunday, all.   First let's get the technical stuff out of the way.  I have been roasting for over a year and I'm roasting on The San…

Started by Joe Burns

5 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Daniel Williamson

heading to sf for the weekend--where should i go?

hi kids. i'm going to be down in sf for this weekend and i wanna taste, sip, drink, chug, and enjoy some excellent espresso and press. i wa…

Started by Mallory

6 May 8, 2010
Reply by Joe Smith

I gotta know...what's your favorite cafe bite? Scones? Muffins? Biscotti?

Biscotti Bari is a wholesale bakery that makes handmade, small-batch biscotti in the San Francisco bay area. We think our products ROCK and…

Started by Stacey Bruno Migale

10 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Bryan Wray

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service