All Discussions Tagged 'sale' (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

La Marzocco GB5 3 gp for sale!!

I have a four year old GB5 AV 3 group machine for sale.  I will replace all the flow meters and do a general maintenance of the machine bef…

Started by Andy Wiebe

0 Nov 13, 2014

Toper 3k Roaster For Sale!

My name is Alexander, and I've owned Noblesse Coffee Company since December 1st 2012. Our roaster (Toper TKM-SX 3K) was installed September…

Started by AlexanderHI

0 Nov 7, 2014

Toper 3k Roaster For Sale!

My name is Alexander, and I've owned Noblesse Coffee Company since December 1st 2012. Our roaster (Toper TKM-SX 3K) was installed September…

Started by AlexanderHI

0 Nov 7, 2014

70 K US Roaster Corp. roaster and after burner

$58,000 OBO. 2007 US Roaster Corp 70K drum Roaster and after burner. What a deal. We are selling our 70k drum roaster after 6 years of fa…

Started by Vic Scutari Jr.

0 Jan 7, 2013

Apple POS

Is anyone using the Apple POS system? If so, I'd love to hear what you think about it. Pros? Cons?

Started by John Owens

22 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by henry g

POS - a new discussion - for MAC users

Hey everyone. I run a coffeehouse in the DFW area and we are currently using VitalLink. Not happy at all - nothing is intuitive, there are…

Started by Janice

29 May 30, 2012
Reply by Dan Gorder

Seeking Used Single Group Appia or Vivaldi II

For my new catering operation.  I like the Appia better, but I dont think I can justify the additional $1500 or so to get it over the Vival…

Started by Kyle Fuller

0 Apr 13, 2012

Nuova Simonelli 2 Group for sale

I am selling a fully reconditioned 2 Group Nuova Simonelli Premier. This machine was taken from a restaurant that was looking for a larger…

Started by Troy J Mallett

0 Feb 23, 2012

2 Terminal SelbySoft SP-1 POS System for sale.

Hi all, we're selling a 2 terminal SelbySoft SP-1 system on EBAY. They include 2 thermal printers and 2 cash drawers. Brand new the system…

Started by Jaho

0 Feb 23, 2012

Height of Probat L5 (with Hopper)

Does anyone know what the height of a Probat L5 (with hopper) is?  

Started by Ambrose Tham

0 Feb 1, 2012

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service