All Discussions Tagged 'roaster' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Direct Trade - Where to Begin?

This just kind of fell into my lap amazingly enough but I've recently come by an opportunity to set up a direct trade with Rwandan coffee f…

Started by Copper River Coffee and Tea

7 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Henry

Huge Thank You to Kaldi's Coffee!

On Monday, our roaster caught on fire while we were roasting in the cafe.  It wasn't in the drum, it was an exhaust fan failure.  But we ha…

Started by Daniel Williamson

5 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Chris/Dale

Cleaning cooling tray

This one's for the roastahs! Does anyone have any suggestions for a fast/effective way to clean out the little holes in the cooling tray? W…

Started by Jocelyn Peknik

16 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Dirk Maritz

Roaster/Barista Looking for Job in ANY interesting town in U.S.

Hi all,I started as a barista last year and quickly advanced to roaster for Newport Bay Coffee in Newport, OR.  Extensive knowledge of the…

Started by Joe Burns

3 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Joe Burns

Anyone know anything about Primo

Ok, I have a friend with a Probat whole bag roaster. He changed it to natural gas from propane was pretty easily. So my question: Does any…

Started by Eric Hammond

1 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Jason Shipley

To Roast or not to Roast?

I thought the not-so-original ripoff of the Shakespeare soliloquy would garner at least some attention.. I'm strongly considering the addi…

Started by Mike M

24 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Mike M

Michigan Partner

Dear Coffee Lovers, I am living on the west coast for the time being working for a very well respected coffee company. I am planning on mo…

Started by Andrew

4 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Kurt Stauffer

Kudos~ PAT ON THA BACK~Job Well Done!!

I would like to ask of members, when was the last time you got a pat on the back, or kudos for a job well done, or maybe you didn't but wen…

Started by BaristaOnDutY

4 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by BaristaOnDutY

Cupping events in Los Angeles

Does anyone host or know of cupping events in the Los Angeles/Southern California area?

Started by Phil

3 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Phil

First time in Sao Paulo! What to see and not to see.....

i have a full day in Sao Paulo to enjoy the city after my coffee agenda has been satisfied. What to do?

Started by Bryan Dyer

2 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Bryan Dyer

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2019   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service