All Discussions Tagged 'roaster' (64)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm buying a 3-5 kilo roaster.. propane. I have questions.

I am in the process of buying a 3 kilo USRC roaster with profiling control. I thought I would throw the ball out there and see if anyone is…

Started by Alex Bitsios

3 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Mike McGinness

Safari Cup Coffee

A coffee roasting & retailing operation on Southport Ave, Chicago. Only African arabica's roasted here. All micro-roasted in-house.  He…

Started by Dave McLaughlin

0 Dec 15, 2010

Anyone used the Hario roaster?

I've seen the roaster made by hario online...it looks beautiful. Only 354$ i think. Essentially it looks like a glass capsule tumbler with…

Started by John Gibbons

1 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Kevin Ayers

Roast Coffee and Tea Trading Company

Origin of the cup... We believe each cup is unique, inspiring different flavors and aromas to experience & savor. Each cup has a story…

Started by Tiffany Rivera

0 Oct 11, 2010

Direct Trade - Where to Begin?

This just kind of fell into my lap amazingly enough but I've recently come by an opportunity to set up a direct trade with Rwandan coffee f…

Started by Copper River Coffee and Tea

7 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Henry

Huge Thank You to Kaldi's Coffee!

On Monday, our roaster caught on fire while we were roasting in the cafe.  It wasn't in the drum, it was an exhaust fan failure.  But we ha…

Started by Daniel Williamson

5 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Chris/Dale

Cleaning cooling tray

This one's for the roastahs! Does anyone have any suggestions for a fast/effective way to clean out the little holes in the cooling tray? W…

Started by Jocelyn Peknik

16 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Dirk Maritz

Roaster/Barista Looking for Job in ANY interesting town in U.S.

Hi all,I started as a barista last year and quickly advanced to roaster for Newport Bay Coffee in Newport, OR.  Extensive knowledge of the…

Started by Joe Burns

3 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Joe Burns

Anyone know anything about Primo

Ok, I have a friend with a Probat whole bag roaster. He changed it to natural gas from propane was pretty easily. So my question: Does any…

Started by Eric Hammond

1 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Jason Shipley

To Roast or not to Roast?

I thought the not-so-original ripoff of the Shakespeare soliloquy would garner at least some attention.. I'm strongly considering the addi…

Started by Mike M

24 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Mike M

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service